I’m a color-er. There I said it. I’ve always liked to color and still do as an adult in her mid 30’s. So it’s no surprise to me that I’m making my own crayon creations. I’ve gone mad for these molds! #Obsessed
Cliff Notes and Pro Tips from the Pinterest Moms:
- Strip crayons, chop them into bits, and arrange in silicone molds
- At this juncture feel free to get WILD! Any color combo you like can be achieved. ROY G BIV is my jam, but you do you, boo!
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper (IMPERATIVE) and bake molds at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes
- Fill molds with more crayon bits and bake another 10 minutes
- Remove and place in the refrigerator/freezer and cool completely