In my world, it’s birthday season! Tons of family members and girlfriends are celebrating their trip around the sun. For this self proclaimed shopaholic, hi my name is Brittney, I enjoy every gifting opportunity. #ShoppingIsMyCardio
The Queen’s Top 10
- Tea sampler box from Harney & Sons Tea + their precious tea cup
- Mechanic Coffee, near Oakmont Bakery for all the Pittsburgh readers, is for the coffee obsessed. Get yourself a bag of beans, queen!
- Blair Breitenstein illustrations
- Lafco candles
- Williams-Sonoma can’t be beat for soap sets, dish towels, and limited edition spatulas
- Anthropologie’s curated selection of cookbooks have coffee table flare
- Give Rifle Paper Company a go for wrapping paper and special cards
- Serendipity Zelie has a variety of new and unique gifts at every price point
- For the glamour girls and fashionista’s, Eva Bryn Shoetique has you covered
- Personalized luxe gifts from Mark & Graham
Lastly, ribbon for these beautiful gifts must come from Anastasia Marie’s Etsy shop.
Happy shopping whether it be cyber, window or otherwise!